Beer Event: “Stone for the Holidays” w/ Lukcy Basartd (MA)
@stonebrewingco, @britishbeerco, #newrelease, #craftbeer
“Stone for the Holidays” w/ Lukcy Basartd
- What: Stone for the Holidays – Stone Brewing Tap Takeover
- Where: British Beer Company in Plymouth Sat. Dec 11, Framingham BBC Sat. Dec 18
- Why: Lukcy Basartd on tap. Cask is a Double Dry Hopped Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale.
- When: Kegs tapped at noon, enjoyment all day (or until it’s all gone)
- What else: This press release uses the word bastard a lot.
What a bunch of Lucky Bastards at the British Beer Company, with their kegs of Lukcy Basartd, a blend of Arrogant Bastard Ale and Double Bastard with a perfect balance of the essence of oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale. That’s one awesome Bastard. Also joining the Bastard line up for this tap take-over: Arrogant Bastard Ale, Double Bastard and Oaked Arrogant Bastard. The cask for the Stone for the Holidays event is going to be a Double Dry Hopped Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale. Stone freaks rejoice!
Stone for the Holidays will take place at two British Beer Company locations on the two Saturdays before Christmas. December 11th at the Downtown Plymouth BBC and on December 18th at the Framingham BBC on Route 9. Kegs will be tapped at noon and will be available all day or until they run dry. Stop in any time, there’s no cover charge, pay as you go. The same line-up of delicious beers from Stone Brewing will be available at both locations.
The inevitable is upon us – Holiday shopping! Is there really a better way to break up a day of mall shopping hell than enjoying a couple pints of Stone – we think not.
6 Middle St. Downtown Plymouth
120 Worcester Rd. (Rt. 9)