2019 Beer Now Conference – Agenda Day 2
Great Falls, Montana – Home of the Live Mermaid Show
9:00 – 11:00 AM Four 30-minute sessions
- Never Write a “Brewery Profile” Story Again | Jess Baker, Editor-in-Chief of CraftBeer.com:
- Podcasting in the Craft Beer World: An Untapped Opportunity | Chris Luecke, Pubcast Worldwide:
- Don’t be Afraid to Diversify as a Beer Writer | Jeff Cioletti, DrinkableGlobe.com
- Re-imagining Beer: Crafting a New Voice for the Industry | Zachary Rosen, Beeroretical Technologies.
11:00 – 11:10 AM Break
11:10 – 12:10 PM Three Editors Walk into a Bar: Q&A with Beer Media Leaders | (Panel Discussion) Jill Redding, The New Brewer; Sarah Freeman, October; Kate Bernot, The Takeout..
- Lewis & Clark Brewing Co., @lewisnclarkbeer
- MAP Brewing Co., @mapbrewing
- Mighty Mo Brewing Company, @mightymobrewco (IG)
- Phillipsburg Brewing, @philipsburgbrew
- Red Lodge Ales, @RedLodgeAles
- Vizsla Brewing, @vizsla.brewing (IG)
1:40 – 2:30 PM Lightning Talks.:
- Owen Ogletree, Brewtopia – What is Cask Ale?
- Kerri Allen, Beer Wench – Rediscovering a Love of Classic Beer Styles Through Travel
- Sterling Stokes, RVABeermeister.com – Cooking With More (Better) Beer
- Huck Bowles, Huck’s Beer Buzz – History of BBC
- Kirk Richardson, Craft Beer Country – A Match Made in Craft Beer Country: Exploring Beer and Food Pairings
- Andrew Bieber, CyclingCicerone.com – So you Suddenly Own a Brewery. What Now?
2:30 PM Depart for Montana Brew Fest / Live Beer Social!
3:00 – 4:00 PM Live Beer Social! Sponsored by Montana Brewers Association (Mansfield Convention Center)
- Bayern Brewing (Missoula, MT)
- Black Eagle Brewery (Black Eagle, MT)
- Bozeman Brewing Co (Bozeman, MT)
- Jeremiah Johnson Brewing (Great Falls, MT)
- Kalispell Brewing Co. (Kalispell, MT)
- Lewis & Clark Brewing Co. (Helena, MT)
- MAP Brewing Company (Bozeman, MT)
- Meadowlark Brewing (Sidney, MT)
- Mighty Mo Brewing (Great Falls, MT)
- Philipsburg Brewing Co. (Philipsburg, MT)
- Snow Hop Brewery (Helena, MT)
4:00 – 6:00 PM VIP at Montana Brew Fest
6:00 PM Dinner sponsored by Mighty Mo Brewing (
Evening on your own – The Brew Fest and events at local bars last until 2:00 AM