Schmaltz Beer Dinner at Cambridge Common Restaurant
Schmaltz Beer Dinner at Cambridge Common Restaurant in Cambridge
Gather your friends and get your tickets before they sell out.
- Premeal Beer: Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner
- ~Starter~ Potato Latkes with a Pomegranate Chutney paired with Hebrew Origin
- ~Salad~ Spring Greens, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Dates, and Parmesan paired with Hebrew >Rejewvenator
- Passover Brisket, Mashed Potatoes, Baby Carrots paired with >Hebrew Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Herb-Crusted Haddock, Tomato-Cucumber Relish, Lemon Asparagus, Dill Cous Cous >paired with Coney Island Sword Swallower
- ~Dessert~ Cinnamon-Apple-Apricot Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream paired with Hebrew Jewbelation 13
- Time: 6:30 to 9:30 PM (6:30 to 7pm: Arrival and pre-meal brew – 7pm: First course Dinner and should finish by 9:30pm!)
- Date: April 6th, 2010
- Location: Cambridge Common Restaurant, 1667 Mass Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Price: $48.01
- Phone: 617.547.1228
- Website: http://www.cambridgecommonrestaurant.com
Click here to purchase tickets at: www.brownpapertickets.com.
NOTE: No one under 21 years old will be admitted.