Third Annual Pig Roast Beer Dinner at The TAP in Haverhill (MA)
Third Annual Pig Roast Beer Dinner at The TAP in Haverhill
It’s not kosher, but it’s oh so delicious!
Where: Haverhill Tap, Haverhill MA
When: June 15
Cost: $50.00 per person. Includes tax and gratuity.
- Starter: Cool Cucumber Salad – Dill cream sauce, cucumbers, garlic, carrots, over mixed greens. Paired with Haverale.
- First Course: Knockwurst & Bratwurst – Grilled and served over toasted sour dough points with a spicy German mustard. Paired with a Helles Bock style beer.
- Second Course: Jamaican Jerk Chicken – served over Jasmin rice in a sweet raisin glaze. Paired with Seventh Seal Belgian Quad style beer.
- Main Event: Hawaiian style Spit-Roasted Pig – Served with pineapple chutney and black eyed peas. Paired with a Kolsh style beer.
- Desert: Strawberry Tropics Cake – Paired with Whittier White.
This is a prepaid event only. For more info call 978-374-1117 or visit http://www.tapbrewpub.com.