Beer Dinner: Fisherman’s teams up with Cambridge Common 3/9 (MA)
@CapeAnnBrewing, #beerdinner, @cambcommon
Fisherman’s Beer Dinner at Cambridge Commons, Wednesday March 9th
Cape Ann Brewery has teamed up with the Cambridge Common to present a four course beer dinner – for YOU!! This beer dinner kicks off the 2011 dinner series at the Cambridge Common.
Local Craft Breweries? New England is a treasure trove! And for our beer dinner series this year, we’ll be spotlighting the local craft breweries that rock our world. Get your tickets now and support your local brewery.
- Where: Cambridge Common Restaurant, Cambridge, MA
- When: Wednesday, March 9th
- Time: 6:30
- What: Four Courses / Five Cape Ann Brews
- Cost: $49 (includes tax, gratuity, and Brown Paper Ticket fee)
What better way to jump start our Drink Local Craft Beer Dinner series than with one of our favorite New England breweries? Cape Ann is a family-owned micro-brewery with a tantalizing variety of styles, five of which we will feature on March 9th. Tom and TJ will be here from the brewery (that’s a good time right there), as will the whole Cambridge Common crew. Starting with the hard-to-resist Fisherman’s Navigator (a German-style doppel-bock), and ending with the rare Hathor Ale looks like this will be a beer dinner to remember!
- Welcome Beer: Fisherman’s Navigator
- First Course: Javier’s Seafood Chowder paired with Fisherman’s Brew
- Second Course: Arugula, Roasted Beets, and Vermont Goat Cheese paired with Fisherman’s Ale
- Dinner Choices BBQ Short Ribs with Barleywine BBQ Sauce paired with Fisherman’s Tea Party or Beer Battered and Panko Crusted Gloucester Cod paired with Fisherman’s IPA
- Desert: Cappuccino Chocolate Mousse paired with Fisherman’s Hathor Ale
Click here to get your tickets.