Today’s Beer events – Hookfest, CBC Beer Dinner 8-6-11 (MA/NH)
15th Annual REDHOOKFEST
Citizen Cope, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Soulive and Mitten will be playing the Redhook Brewery all day to help celebrate Redhook’s 30th Birthday. Normally Redhook isn’t one to use party as a verb, but this year Redhook is willing to make an exception.
Cambridge Brewing Company Sustainable Seafood Dinner
Saturday, August 6th from 5 to 11pm at CBC located at One Kendall Sq, Cambridge.
This is not a banquet- or family-style dinner and you won’t need to buy tickets in advance. We are taking reservations for groups of all sizes throughout the night and they are suggested, as this could get big. You can make yours by calling CBC at (617) 494-1994.
All menu items are available a la carte, all items are individually priced.
CBC & Slow Food Boston Seafood Dinner Menu
- Bi Color Corn Bisque. Butter Poached Lobster, Chorizo Oil, Garlic Chives. Beer: Bitchin’ Bitter
- Rhode Island Squid Escabeche. Frisee and Cress, Fried Parsley, Carrot-Raisin Vinaigrette. Beer: Regatta Golden Ale
- Smoked Bluefish Cake. Red Bibb, Horseradish Cream, Pickled Peppers. Beer: Valley Girl
- Wellfleet Littleneck Ceviche. First of the Season Tomatoes, Sweet Onion and Cilantro. Crispy Chili and Lime Tortillas. Beer: CBC HefeWeizen
- Grilled Wild Striped Bass. Bi Color Corn Succotash with Plympton Pork, Roast Tomato Puree. Sweet Summer Herb Butter. Beer: The Audacity of Hops
- Miso Marinated Cod. Green and Yellow Beans, Gingery Jasmine Rice, Pickled Eggplant Relish. Beer: Sun King
- Seared Scallops. Corn and Lobster Hash, Hard Boiled Egg Sauce. Beer: Mind Left Body
- Roasted Hake. Smoked Potato Puree, Garlicky Summer Greens. Hot Pepper Jelly. Beer: Black Ryder
- Peach Blueberry Cobbler. Beer: Arquebus