The 2012 North Shore Beer Week is less than a week away
The 3rd Annual North Shore Beer Week will be here before you know it. Growing on the successes from the previous years, this year is bigger and better! The 2012 celebration includes more than 50 events with over 30 breweries in events all across the North Shore.
- When: September 22nd through September 29th
- What: Celebration of craft beer, including Beer Dinners, Beer Festivals, Beer Tastings, Tap Takeovers and more…
- Where: Across the North Shore… from Lowell to Amesbury — from Reading to Salem — from Beverly to Newburyport.
- List of events: http://www.2beerguys.com/nsbw12/schedule.htm
This year’s festivities start with the 6th Annual Amesbury Brewfest on September 22nd and ends on Saturday September 29th with the 7th Annual Riverfront Brewfest in Haverhill.
Join us as we celebrate craft beer along with the establishments that are supporting the beer revolution.
Fun statistics for the 2012 North Shore Beer Week:
- 50+ events (25+ free events)
- 40+ different venue across 17 towns
- 30+ different participating breweries
- 7 Breweries located on the North Shore (with 15+ brands brewed on the North Shore)
- 3 Beer Dinners
- 2 Beer Festivals
We hope to see you during the week. Please follow us on Twitter using hashtag #nsbw for the latest details.
Drink Craft Beer, You’ve Earned It!!!