Beer Tasting: Morton’s Seaport hosts tasting of craft beer and cheese with Dogfish Head
Enjoy “Hoppy Hour” with Dogfish Head Beer at Morton’s The Steakhouse
Morton’s Seaport hosts tasting of craft beer and cheese
WHAT: Morton’s The Steakhouse welcomes Boston beer enthusiasts to sample offerings from Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, a celebrated craft brewery based in Milton, Delaware. Guests will enjoy the following four carefully crafted Dogfish Head beers at Morton’s The Steakhouse Seaport location:
- Midas Touch – a Turkish recipe for the oldest known fermented beverage in the world
- Raison de Etra– a Belgian style ale brewed with beet sugars and raisins
- 90 Minute IPA – dubbed the “Best IPA in America” by Esquire
- Palo Santo Marron – an aged brown ale with caramel and vanilla notes derived from handcrafted wooden brewing vessels
Each beer will be paired with a selection of fine cheeses, including aged Wisconsin parmesan, cubbedu moderately aged sheep’s milk cheese, wild horseradish cheddar and smoked gorgonzola. Beers and cheese will also be served alongside signature Morton’s hors d’oeuvres.
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- COST: $45 per guest, inclusive of tax and gratuity
- RESERVATIONS: Required. Call 617-526-0410 to reserve your spot as space is limited.
- WHERE: Morton’s The Steakhouse * 2 Seaport Lane * Boston, MA
- WEBSITE: (www.mortons.com/bostonseaport)
- PARKING: Valet parking available.
Morton’s The Steakhouse will donate $5 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation for every event ticket purchased.