Brew Year’s Eve Beer Dinner at Cambridge Brewing w/surprise (MA)
@CambridgeBrewer, #craftbeer #beer #newyearseve
‘Brew Year’s Eve Beer Dinner Tasting Menu.’
Join Chef David Drew and Brewmaster Will Meyers for their latest version of this beer cuisine tour de force.
This is the perfect way to start your New Year’s celebration before heading off to your midnight destinations… And it’s a pretty damn good deal too!
Here are the details for ya and of course the menu.
- Who: Chef Dave, Brewmaster Will and The CBC Crew!
- What: 4 Course ‘Brew Year’s Eve Beer Dinner Tasting Menu’
- Where: At CBC of Course – 1 Kendall Square, on Hampshire near the intersection of Hampshire and Broadway in Cambridge
- When: Friday, December 31st, 5:00pm to 10:00pm – Just to be clear, this is not a formal 4 hour brewer’s dinner. There are no specified ‘seatings’. You can either make a reservation or just show up between 5 and 10. Brewery will be closing at 11:30.
- Why: Ummm, beer paired with deliciousness. (See menu below)
- How: $45 for 4 courses and 4 beers, $35 4 courses/no beers. (Tax and Gratuity Not Included)
Reservations are suggested – Just Call CBC at 617-494-1994 and say “I’d like to talk to Chris or Laura about the Brew Year’s Eve Tasting Menu”.
And here’s the menu:
- Amuse: Veggie Maki Roll, Soy, Ginger, Wasabi, paired with Sherry Glass/Sgt. Pepper
- Second: Lobster Blunderbisque, Crème Fraiche, Chives, paired with Petit Tulip/Tripel Threat
- Third: YouEnjoyMyStout Braised Lamb Osso Bucco, Truffle Risotto, Spinach, Cerise Macerated Cherries, paired with Teardrop/Bigman Ale
- Fourth: CaCow Smores, Vanilla Bean Marshmallows, Taza Chocolate, Gardner’s Own Graham Crackers, paired with Snifter/YouEnjoyMyStout
All of that for just 45 bones. (Call today and make your reservation now – 617-494-1994.)
Ok, what’s that surprise?
At 5:00pm on New Year’s Eve we will be releasing the latest batch of one of our biggest, boldest, most badass brews of the year: The 2010 Blunderbuss Barleywine! This is one of our most wildly anticipated brews of the year and when you knock back a few, or sip and savor if that’s your thing, you’ll understand why.
So if you haven’t locked down your New Year’s plans or if you’re looking for a way to start off your celebrations then give us a call and make your reservation today.
If you’re already booked up then please accept our holiday wishes. We hope you have a killer night and that it’s followed by an equally amazing and fulfilling 2011.
Happy Holidays from all of us at CBC.
And a special thanks: (from Cambridge Brewing Company)
Firstly, as we wrap up another great year here at CBC we wanted to take just a moment to thank the people that really make it all possible: You Guys!
Without the loyal support of our regulars, friends, fans and customers we couldn’t keep knockin’ out beer after beer and plate after plate. And for this we are deeply thankful.
May you have the best of holidays and may next year bring you health, happiness, and of course, plenty o’ good beer.