August 9th, 2011 Blues n Brews
Categorized under: brew festivals
10th Annual Blues n Brews 8/20 (MA)
10th Annual Blues’N'Brews Festival featuring John Lee Hooker Jr.!!
- Saturday, August 20, 2011
- RAIN OR SHINE
- Noon – 7pm (Gate opens at 11:30pm)
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area, Westford, Mass.
- Live Music – TOP BLUES BANDS
- Dozens of Regional Craft Breweries, PLUS a special booth featuring cask-conditioned ale
- GREAT Food, such as BBQ, grilled chicken, hotdogs/hamburgers, Oktoberfest food, snacks, etc!
- Homebrew Competition awards
- Collectible quality program book featuring bands & breweries
- Raffles, Games, Homebrew Demonstrations, Craft & Vendor Booths, more!
- Blues ‘N’ Brews is a project of the Westford Rotary Charitable Endowment, Inc. Beneficiaries of the funds raised from this year’s festival include the Multiple Sclerosis Society (Blister Buddies), Merrimack Valley Food Bank, Greater Lowell Habitat for Humanity, Massachusetts National Guard Family Support Fund, Friends Forever International Peace Program, and various scholarships and projects supported by Westford Rotary Club.
- $30 in advance ($25 Early Bird price, if you purchase tix at least a month in advance)
- $35 at the door* (*walk-in admission is subject to availability.)
- Kids under 12 free (must be accompanied by adult). Paid admission includes ten beer tastings, or equivalent in non-alcoholic beverages for those not of legal drinking age.