Upcoming Events – Sept 19th thru Sept 25th (MA/NH)
Calling all beer lovers out there, here are some events for the week (and beyond)….
2nd Annual North Shore Beer Week (Sept 24th thru Oct 2nd)
Hosted by 2Beerguys.com – 20+ events all across the North Shore. http://www.2beerguys.com/nsbw
- Sept 24th: Haverhill Tap Fall Festival. 2 Sessions 12:30-4:00pm and 5:30-9:00pm. Cost: $30. Learn More
- Sept 24th: Amesbury Brew Fest. All day – 12:00-8:30pm. Cost: $21 (includes entrance and 10 beer tickets) Learn More
- Sept 24th: Andover Liquors Grand Tasting. Cost: Free Learn More
- Sept 25th: Brew Camp, hosted by the North Shore Homebrewers @IpswichAle Brewing Company – Ipswich, MA. Starts at 10:00am.
- Sept 26th: Cape Ann Brewing Beer Dinner. Gloucester, MA. 6:30pm. Cost: $45.00 Learn More
- Sept 26th: Harpoon 100bbl Night at Cobblestones. 6:00-8:00pm. Learn More
- Sept 27th: Troeg Beer Dinner – Alchemy Cafe & Bistro, Glouceser, MA. 6:30-9:30pm. Learn More
- Sept 27th: Wormtown comes to Carriage Town – Amesbury Ale House 7:00pm. Learn More
- Sept 28th: 2Beerguys Wives Presents: Flatbread Pizza and Beer Social – Flatbread Company. 6:00-8:00pm. $25.00 Learn More
- Sept 28th: Mayflower visits the Ale House – Cask/Pint Night – Amesbury Ale House. 8:00pm. Learn More
- Sept 29th: Shipyard Brewing Tasting – Henry’s Wine Cellar, Beverly MA. 4:30-7:00pm. Learn More
- Sept 29th: Beer Release Party – Notch Brewing – Gulu Gulu Restaurant, Salem MA. Learn More
- Sept 29th: Cask Tapping at the Haverhill Tap – Haverhill Tap/Haverhill Brewery Learn More
- Sept 30th: Stone Brewing Tasting Redstone Liquors – Stoneham, MA 4:00-7:00pm. Learn More
- Sept 30th and Oct 1st: Harpoon Oktoberfest – Harpoon Brewery, Boston, MA. Learn More
- Oct 1st: 2nd Annual Witchtoberfest – Old Town Hall, Salem MA. 7:00-11:00pm. Learn More
This week’s events:
- Sept 22: Beer 101 Class (hosted by Karl Sartanowicz at Henry’s Wine Cellar, Cabot Street, North Beverly, MA. Stop by from 5:30-7:30pm.
- Sept 23-24th: Oktoberfest at Gardner Ale House http://www.gardnerale.com.
- Sept 24th: Cambridge Brewing Company and Colchester Neighborhood Farm Dinner – Plympton, MA. 2 Busses will be arriving and boarding at 4:00pm. Learn More
- Sept 24th: Strawbery Banke Museum – Passport Diplomat Reception & Main Event – Portsmouth, NH – VIP $85 (5:30-6:30pm). Main Event $50. 6:30-9:00pm. Learn More.
- Sept 24th: 11th Annual Festival of Ale Higgins Armory Museum in Worcester, MA. http://www.higgins.org.
- Sept 24th: Maine Lakes Brew Fest at Point Sebago Resort http://www.mainelakesbrewfest.com.
- Sept 24th: Octoberfest at British Beer Company in Walpole. 2:00-6:00pm. http://www.britishbeer.com/local/walpole
- Sept 25th: 1/2 way to St. Patrick’s Day Party at the Holy Grail Pub! Join the Holy Grail Pub celebrating their 1st 1/2 way to St. Patrick’s Day party. 5K Road Race starts at 10:30am. Holy Grail Pub 64 Main Street, Epping, NH. http://www.theholygrailpub.com
- Sept 27th : Octoberfest Beer Dinner at Flying Goose Brewpub in New London http://www.flyinggoose.com.
- Sept 28th: Sam Adams Beer Dinner @the Holy Grail Pub, held in Camelot! 6:00-8:00pm. Holy Grail Pub 64 Main Street, Epping, NH.http://www.theholygrailpub.com
- Oct 1st: Berktöberfest in the McKay Street parking lot in Pittsfield, MA.
- Oct 1st: “Mass”toberfest at the Gardner Deer Club. http://www.gardnerdeerclub.com.
- Oct 3rd: Amesbury Ale House Oktoberfest – Amesbury MA. 6:00-10:00pm. $30.00
Naragansett Month at Tamworth Lyceum Learn More.
- “Neighbor Day Contest” – Narragansett Cookout on September 25th!
- “The Art of Beer” – Friday, September 2nd thru Sept 30th. Opening Reception September 2nd 6-8PM