Today’s Events: Ipswich Harvest fest and Lowell Spinners Oktoberfest 9/15 (MA)
2012 Ipswich Harvest Fest
- When: Saturday, September 15th, 12-6pm
- Where: Spencer-Pierce-Little Farm in Newbury, MA
Great beer out of the Tapmobiles, goodtimes with friends and family, delicious BBQ, vintage Base Ball and more!
The Lowell Spinners, in conjunction with Merrimack Valley Distributors, are thrilled to announce the first ever Lowell Spinners Oktoberfest / Family Fun Day at LeLacheur Park to be held Saturday, September 15. Unlike most Oktoberfest’s the Lowell Spinners are committed to family fun and this is a day for the whole family. The day will include:
- Craft Beer vendors from throughout the region, sampling the best beers you’ve always wanted to try!
- Live music from local bands ranging from jazz to rock and roll!
- Contests throughout the day including Samuel Adams Beer Stein Hoisting Contest (More Information)
- Classic Car Show across the outfield!
- Dunk the Beer Wench!
- Oktoberfest “Best Dressed” Competition!
For the kids:
- Unlimited access in the Swampland Kids Area to the inflatable rides: Bounce House, Giant Slide, Obstacle Course and More!
- Thomas the Tank Engine Rides on the field!
- The event will start at 2 p.m. and end at 6 p.m.
Admission to the day is just $10, which includes five drink tickets, for those 21 & older. Ages 5-21 are $5 and children 4 & under are FREE!
Beer vendors confirmed to participate are…
- Samuel Adams
- Blue Hills
- Blue Moon
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- Woodchuck Cider
- Baxter Brewing Company