November 4th, 2020
Beer Now Virtual Conferences 11/5 & 11/6
The Virtual Beer Now Summit is free for anyone to watch and will take place November 5th and 6th. Here is the agenda
- Thursday, November 5
- 7 AM PT/ 10 AM ET Featured Q&A With Julia Herz
- 9 AM PT/ 12 PM ET Enhance the Value of Your Beer Writing With SEO Strategies.
- 11 AM PT/ 2 PM ET Beyond The Ad Network: Exploring Creative Ways to Make Money From Your Blog.
- 1 PM PT/ 4 PM ET How Bloggers Can Better Work with Breweries
- 3 PM PT/ 6 PM ET 3 Reasons Why Your Instagram Strategy Isn’t Working
- 4 PM PT/ 7 PM ET 1264 to 2020: A Journey Through History With Czechvar
- 5 PM PT/ 8 PM ET An At-Home Sensory Experience with Bell’s Brewery.
- Friday, November 6
- 7 AM PT/ 10 AM ET Throw Me Your Best Pitch.
- 9 AM PT/ 12 PM ET Learn How to Overcome Your Fear of Live Video and Get the Raving Fans You Deserve
- 11 AM PT/ 2 PM ET 10 Ways to Secure Your Site from Potential Threats and Hackers.
- 1 PM PT/ 4 PM ET Beer Media in 2020 – Where Do We Stand?
- 3 PM PT/ 6 PM ET How Bloggers Can Support Black Creatives.
- Saturday, November 7
- 12 PM PT/ 3 PM ET Beer. A Love Story. US Media Premiere Panel and Screening
Check out the trailer for the “Beer. A Love Story” movie.