Local New Years Eve Specials – part 1 (MA)
#beer, #beer tasting, @haverhillbrew, @haverhillbrian, @gardnerale
New England Wine and Spirits (NEWS) New Year’s Eve and Day Tastings!
Friday DECEMBER 31th – New Year’s Eve
Champagne and Wine Tasting – 4 PM – 7 PM
Champagne – Where else can you taste Champagne before you buy!
- Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label
- Dom Chandon Brut
- Dom Chandon Blanc De Noir
- Segura Viudas
- Segura Viudas Reserve
- Gloria Ferrer Sonoma Brut
Wine Tasting – 90+ is here again! Take a wine that rates a 90+, have that winery put your label on their wine and sell it at discounted prices, and you have 90+! Fantastic wines at even more fantastic prices!
Saturday JANUARY 1ST New Year’s Day
Beer Tasting – 4 PM to 7 PM (Open 9 am – 10 pm)
White Birch Tripel and Pale Ale
155 State St., Newburyport MA | 978-462-2131 http://newineandspirits.com/
Haverhill Tap (Haverhill, MA)
New Year Eve Menu Specials:
- NY Strip & Baked Stuffed Shrimp - 14oz choice center cut NY strip steak grilled to your liking with a portobello mushroom demi glaze accompanied by two colossal baked seafood stuffed shrimp. Served with your choice of two sides 24.99
- Seafood Pasta - Scallops, shrimp, haddock and baby clams tossed in a garlic white wine sauce. Served over angel hair pasta. 22.99
- Haddock Florentine – Haddock broiled in a lemon-pepper and caper sauce with sautéed baby spinach. Choice of one side. 18.99
Beers on draft:
- HaverAle – 4.5% abv 18 ibu
- Leatherlips I.P.A. – 5% abv, 50 ibu
- Homerun APA – 6% abv, 38 ibu
- Gestalt (2010 GABF GOLD METAL WINNER) – 5% abv., 40 ibu
- BAVARIAN WEISS – 5.1% ABV, 20 IBU
- PROCRASTINATOR – 8.4% ABV, .35 IBU
- RUBY BRUIN – 5.3% ABV 20 IBU
- JOSHUA NORTON IMPERIAL STOUT – 9.3% ABV, 87 IBU – This deliciously smooth Imperial Stout is brewed with the finest English malt, three types of dark malts, and some smoked malt to give it a hint of smokiness. It has a rich complex flavor accentuated with American Cascade hops. We aged it for three months to make it very smooth and drinkable. It’s also named after the former Emperor of the United States.
Gardner Ale House (Gardner, MA)
New Year Eve Specials
- $22 Elegant 3-course Menu OR Regular Menu
- CAVES ON MARS for your delight, 8:30 PM till Midnight:30 AM
- Champagne Toast at Midnight (Choose One From Each Course and Dessert Beverage) $22
Beers on Tap:
- Now: Summer’s End, Chair City, Face-off, Dunkelweizen, Winter Lager, Naked Stout, XSB
- Friday, 11:30 AM: Facelift!
Ale House Diner This Saturday, New Year’s!!
The Ale House diner is open New Year’s day from 9 AM till Noon. We will have the standard diner offerings of toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, hash browns, omelettes, corned beef hash, breakfast sandwiches and steak and eggs and yes, even biscuits and gravy. All breakfasts include choice of coffee, espresso, cappucino, latte or mimosa!!!
Ale House Diner
This Saturday Only
9 AM till Noon (Regular menu starts at 11:30 AM)
We got your eggs!
For additional information (and the special menu), click here.