Local New Years Eve Specials – part 2 (MA-ME)
#beer, @CambridgeBrewer, @cambridgebrew, @CapeAnnBrewing, @Grittys,
Cambridge Brewing Company – Brew Year’s Eve Beer Dinner and Happy New Year!
It’s the perfect way to start your New Year’s celebration before heading off to your midnight destinations (And it’s a pretty damn good deal too!).
[Note: This is an earlier evening event – 5pm-10pm to be exact – we will not be partying late, at least not here;-). We will be closing shortly after 11:30. ]
Here are the details….
- Who: Chef Dave, Brewmaster Will and The CBC Crew!
- What: 4 Course ‘Brew Year’s Eve Beer Dinner Tasting Menu’
- Where: At CBC – 1 Kendall Square, on Hampshire near the intersection of Hampshire and Broadway in Cambridge
- When: Friday, December 31st, 5:00pm to 10:00pm – Just to be clear, this is not a formal 4 hour brewer’s dinner. There are no specified ‘seatings’. You can either make a reservation or just show up between 5 and 10.
- Why: Ummm, beer paired with delicious. (See menu below)
- How: $45 for 4 courses and 4 beers, $35 4 courses/no beers. (Tax and Gratuity Not Included)
- More: Reservations are suggested – Just Call CBC at 617-494-1994 and say “I’d like to talk to Chris or Laura about the Brew Year’s Eve Tasting Menu”.
At 5:00pm on New Year’s Eve we will be releasing the latest batch of one of our biggest, boldest, most badass brews of the year….
Click here for additional information and the menu.
Enjoy a pint at the new Cape Ann Brewery
We open at 11am, and are serving lunch as well as beer…filling growlers, pitchers, pints, cupped hands…whatever holds liquid(this is a joke). Come check out the new digs…we think you’ll be impressed. Cheers!
New Address: 11 Rogers Street, Gloucester MA.
Gritty McDuff’ Brewery – Maine
Stop in an enjoy a Christmas Ale: robust E.S.B. (Extra Special Bitter) full of holiday cheer. Christmas Ale has a lovely, dark red/amber color and a rich, full-bodied, malty taste with a slightly roasted undertone. (more)
New Year’s Eve, Friday, Dec. 31st
- Gritty’s Portland will be open until: 2 am.
- Gritty’s Auburn will be open until: 1 am.
- Gritty’s Freeport will be open: 1am.
New Year’s Day, Saturday, Jan. 1st
- Gritty’s Portland will open at 11am
- Gritty’s Freeport will open at 11am
- Gritty’s L/A Brew Pub will open at 11am.
Other related articles: